Purchasing your PTSA Membership:
- Purchase your membership online or in person. Click to here print a membership form.
Bring this form and your payment of $5 per member to one of the open houses or a PTSA general body meeting. If you can't make it to open house, you can drop off the completed form and a check for $5 at the front office. Membership cards are sent electronically.
- Purchase your membership online via PayPal here. Membership cards will be sent home with your student.
Why join the PTSA?
- Get Connected. There's no better way to find out what's happening in your school.
- Joining does not require a time commitment. Even if you can't be there, we want to keep you informed. There are many small ways you can help out.
- It’s good for your child. Children whose parents are involved in their school make better grades and have fewer disciplinary problems at school.
- It’s for every parent. Your voice and opinion matters! It makes a difference when you speak up.
- Your school needs you. Schools depend on parent groups more each year. The PTSA helps provide volunteers and raise funds to support teachers and administrators who are always trying to find ways to do more with less. Join us and help improve the quality of our children's education.
- The price of membership is only $5.
Don't forget to activate your membership.